Courses » Implantology
1. The Program is intended especially for students who are abroad and are in the quest to learn the art of implantology in a short time.
2. The orations will be conducted between 10am-1 pm following which implant placement will be performed from 2-6 pm, with more than 3 implants each day per participant.
3. The lectures will be followed by hands-on training done by the participants.
4. Participants will be made to practice with Styrofoam models during the hands on session, flaps in pig jaw models and other grafting procedures. All consumables like gloves, gowns and sutures will be provided by us.
5. Live implant placement is a success feature of our program.
6. Various treatment options for dentulous and edentulous patients, the essential aspects of treatment planning and all possible case treatment options will be discussed.
7. Videos of all Implantology procedures will be shown.
8. Participants will be awarded a Course completion certificate after the completion of the program.
9. The Course Participants will be directed by Exclusive Whatsapp group.
10. Post-course Mentoring will be given through Whatsapp.
11. Participants will be facilitated for ICOI and ISOI fellowship
| SHORT TERM COURSE|
(only for NRI & Int'l Candidates)
|Rs 2 lakhs - 2.5 lakhs -(5 TO 8 days course)|
no kits and 10 implant placement each participant.limited to 5 to 6 participant.
1. Analysis of risk factors in cases of complex rehabilitation or in edentulous cases.
2. Analysis and treatment planning on deficient bone
3. Surgical procedures on ridge split & ridge expansion.
4. Placement of bone grafts, membrane and titanium mesh.
5. Direct & Indirect sinus lift procedures.
6. Soft tissue grafting procedures.
7. Management of medical complications
8. Hands on exercises and live demonstration sessions.
|three days||Kindly check with us by phone.|